The NVivo webinar, Using NVivo as a Research Tool will cover how NVivo can assist throughout all the stages of the research process from the literature review, to data analysis, to publishing articles & dissertations.
- Literature Review: Efficiently organize and tag literature, easily keep track of critical quotes, and track ideas across many articles
- Coding: Code your literature, interviews, surveys, and any other data you may collect in a single, convenient location and analyze all your data for multiple articles in one NVivo project.
- Analyzing Data: Using queries to uncover potential themes, understand words in context, and explore relationships
- Findings: Gather together all your research findings in a single location, making it easy to link your literature and your data, and to easily find quotes to illustrate themes
- Publish: With all your data organized and analyzed in an NVivo project, writing happens quickly and easily. Generate rich visualizations in NVivo, which can be exported and included in an article or presentation
As the Regional Manager of the Americas, Stacy is responsible for growing QSR’s presence in the United States, Canada and Latin America. Stacy brings 10 years of business development experience with 14 years of experience in the educational sector. Stacy has a passion for combining her skills as an educator with her business experience to build a dedicated team that works with qualitative researchers in the academic, government, not for profit, and commercial sectors. Stacy’s experience ranges from academia, earning a doctorate in education where she used NVivo for a qualitative dissertation.